Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring has finally arrived! (Although Winter Never Did)

A beautiful early spring day, with temperatures upwards of 17°C (62.6°F), was a fantastic day to be out shooting.  The sights to see were wonderful, and as the year continues, I'm sure those days are only going to get better!

It was a day like today that makes you wish you had some colour film to go along with the black & white.
Bright blue skies, a soft warm wind, and some incredible light! 

Went out shooting with my Canon T80 loaded with, believe it or not, Kentmere 400ISO film, and coupled with my Vivitar 28mm ƒ/2.5 FD Prime, along with my Ricoh Mirai 35-135, loaded with Fuji NEOPAN 400 B&W CN-41 film, plus I decided to bring along my Kodak Tourist II and Kodak Hawkeye Flash box camera. 

As I have only scanned the T80 shots, so far, I will post a couple, but it'll be followed with some shots on the MIRAI and Kodak cameras.

Bridge Over Turbulent Waters
Bridge Over Turbulent Waters>

Stump Bench
Stump Bench

Onward & Upward
Upwards And Onwards

Out For A Ride
Out For A Ride
Above Images Shot On Canon T80 35mm SLR w/28mm Vivitar ƒ/2.5 FD Prime & Kentmere 400 developed in Ilford Ilfosol 3 1+14 6.5 Minutes @20°C

No comments:

Post a Comment