Sunday, March 18, 2012

Infrared - Digital

So today was an exciting day.  Between shooting a few frames of B&W film, and the odd shot here and there on my Mirai using some Redscale, I decided to put a roll through my Rolleicord V.  Some Ilford PAN F 50..  at the moment, it's awaiting developing, but should be developed and scanned in over the next couple of days.

However, I have not broken my vow of a year on film, not in the slightest.  In fact, I consider this some heavy practice until the day I actually shoot it for real on a roll of Efke AURA 820 that I bought back in October.

I spent a bit of time down at the Lakeshore and ever managed to get a shot or two on the CNE grounds... 
If the IR shots come out anything like these, I'm going to be a very happy camper!

 I have not added any kind of Tone-Mappy to this image, nor have I converted it to an HDR.  It's an AS-SHOT image.  I really really really do like this IR stuff!
 The fun part about (above photo) is trying to get a kid to sit there for more than 1 second perfectly still.  This is the first image that my son managed to sit completely (almost) still for the 4 second duration of this shot.  I have several others, but this one is truly the best of the bunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment