Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Roll In A Day/A Day In A Roll

Today I took part in a group project that spanned the globe.  Although I had to work today, I still managed to get some time in to do some shooting!  Although they aren't my best work, I made sure to take my time, and shoot slowly.  Especially since I only loaded a 24 frame roll! 

Either way, I was very happy with the results I got.  What a great day it was, and I really look forward to another one.

I know that I usually manage to shoot a roll or two per day anyway, but this is different.  It's focusing on shooting a roll to, well, represent your day..  So I did!  From getting to the car in the morning, to the beer at the end of the day..

It's funny, when you reflect back, you get those projects of "A Photo A Day" which are also called 365 projects, but they really don't represent much more than a need to shoot a single image every day.

Sure, it might mean a roll of film in a month, but that seems a bit slow to me.  I'd sooner shoot a roll of film a day, possibly even two or three depending! 
Come the summer I plan on even shooting a fair bit of IR.  With a box of 50 sheets of EFKE IR coming in 4x5, I can't wait to get the chance to put my Calumet to use. 
Oh to finally have 4x5 film being shot more than just once a month to once every two months!

Anyway, to see more of the photos that I took during this project, click here..

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment