Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oakville Lighthouse

Oakville, a small sprawling city located just 30KM from the bustling city of Toronto.  A quick jaunt across the QEW will bring you to this little city full of history, and tradition, and culture.  It really is a beautiful and remarkable little city.
Although I haven't been there often, I did make sure to bring my big camera the last time I was there.

Taking a quick stroll down Navy Street, which is just west of Trafalgar Road and Lakeshore Blvd, you will get to the shores of Lake Ontario, and Oakville Harbour & Marina.  Guarding this point is a little Lighthouse that really stands out and makes a wonderful subject.

Needless to say, I just had to take a shot with my big camera.. And using a film like Fuji Provia 100F, I just couldn't go wrong...
Oakville Lighthousetd>
Calumet CC400 Monorail 4x5 Camera - Linholf-Schneider 210mm ƒ/5.6 Lens @ ƒ/32 - Compur Shutter - 15s - ND8 Filter + CPL



Thank you Toronto Image Works for the excellent work with the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment