Monday, June 11, 2012

Infrared Film - A First Look Into Another World

It's been a while since my last post, but I must say that I have become enthralled with Infrared film.  It opens up a whole new venue into shooting.. From greenery that turns to a bright white, to wood that stands out beyond what you'd normally see with a panchromatic film.
It's just an amazing look!

Buildings seem to come into a whole new life of their own, while the world goes dark and light around it.  Skies blacken, and the Earth brightens into a beautiful light beyond the normal spectrum.

Although I have only used it a few times, I just am amazed at the amount of detail that is pulled out of it.

Humble Humber
Zenza Bronica ETRs - 75mm ƒ/2.8 Zenzanon Lens - Ilford SFX200
Governor's Room - CNE Grounds
Zenza Bronica ETRs - 75mm ƒ/2.8 Zenzanon Lens - Ilford SFX200

No comments:

Post a Comment