Sunday, May 27, 2012

Through The Finder

One thing I like to do is shoot through the viewfinder of another camera.  Not like those TTV images that they do with Kodak Duaflex cameras, or other ones similar, but set up a shot with a camera, like the Exakta with WLF (Waist Level Finder) and snap the photo how it would look through the finder.
Of course, I make sure the image in the WLF is in focus, otherwise it won't work.  The big difference is that the image you see in the WLF is almost exactly what you will get when you snap the image.  I have done it before using my Cell phone and AE-1, and even a couple of times with my Cellphone and Rolleicord V, but this is the first time I actually used a film camera for it, and I really like how it turned out.
It's a rather silly concept, but it is a shot showing a bit of fun!


Through The Finder - Explored May 27 - 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment