Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A New Film Lab

So today I found a new film-lab to have my film processed.. Sure, it's not Silvano... but they use the Dip-Dunk processing that I have grown to love.  No nonsense machine processing, so I know it's being done properly, and being done how it has been for more than a century..

Toronto Image Works - Located at 80 Spadina Rd, just North of King Street in unit 207.

I dropped off a roll of OLD Ektachrome, but not really expecting anything on it.
Really looking forward to the Provia 100F 4x5 shots.. Those are the shots I have been DYING to see. 
Shot it back in Februray (19th) and the thought of them sitting in my fridge just waiting to be seen has been bothering me for almost 2 months.  Oh how I wish Silvano hadn't closed, but sadly... they did.

With this film becoming more and more difficult to process, I might have to give up with Transparency film.  Really sad, considering there is nothing like it.

So in the next couple of days I'll be making my way down to that lab to pick up my images.  Probably Thursday, which means Friday the scans begin.

2 sheets of 4x5 Provia 100F... 2 rolls of 120 C41, and 2 rolls of 35mm C41...

The single Ektachrome, well, if it's blank, it's blank!  If not.. Oh, well, that'll be quite amusing to see!

For now, I will have to wait and see...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment