Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Android Portraits

I seem to keep blogging about this little Android phone of mine.  Sure, maybe it's a little "Hipster" but I am really taking a liking to trying this silly camera for various different styles of photos.  From portraits, to landscapes, to still life...  It's just a fun camera to use.

Sure, it's not film, and I find myself adding film effects in post anyway, but when the only camera I have available to me is a camera on my phone, I need to feed the beast somehow..



This time around, using a borrowed reflector (gold side up) I had my wife find a pose, such as this one, and took a photo.  Slightly enhancing it a little in Adobe Photoshop using Niks ColorEFEX Pro.

I really think I should try out a Portrait session with this little phone.  It might be a fair bit of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment