Sunday, April 21, 2013

Photography... It's for the birds!

I was setting up my Canon A-1 for a shot that I had previously taken on my Smartphone, and had stepped away from the camera for a moment, and my Conure decided to hop over onto the A-1...
Well, since he was on it, I grabbed my 40D to try to get a photo of him on the camera.

What does the little bugger do when I go to take his photo?  Well he goes and starts pecking at the shutter release on the A-1!

When Canon said that it was so advanced, it's simple.. I don't think that is quite what they meant!
Sure enough, though, the camera never trips the shutter, but it did make for an interesting photo.

The Canon A-1 was all set up with a Halinex 135mm ƒ/2.8 and Polypan F 50ASA film loaded.  Good thing the shutter takes a bit more of a push to trip, as I'm sure this little guy wouldn't have had too much difficulty in releasing the shutter if it didn't.


Wildlife Photography


Until next time, keep those shutters firing!

No comments:

Post a Comment