Saturday, December 29, 2012

Superia film!

Today I went to the Toronto Lomography store.. A nifty little story, with hundreds of brand new lo-fi cameras.. From Holga's to LC-A's to Diana's. 
110, 120, 135... All the roll films under one roof!  Awesome stuff!

But then I found this...
My little prizes!
Fujifilm Superia 100 in 120 roll film!  Oh man!  I mean, it's great at 200 and 400 in 35mm, but in 120?!  Holy cow!  I am just floored at this.  I can't wait to start shooting it.. 

First roll of film in my Bronica and Rollei when I unpack at the new house...

Definitely going to be Superia 100! :)

Going to see how this stuff handles in the summer months too!

Until next time.. check out the local LOMOGRAPHY store near you, they might have some really interesting things that you may enjoy.  I know I wasn't expecting to find some Fuji Superia 100, but I did! 
and Remember, keep those shutters firing!

No comments:

Post a Comment