Saturday, October 13, 2012

Scott Kelby World-Wide Photowalk

On October 13th, 2012, it marked the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk.  I took part this year, along with my wife, and photographer friend, John Meadows.

We were in the Mount Pleasant Cemetery in Toronto, Ontario, where we wandered about with our non-digital cameras (pretty much the only walkers without a digital camera) and were quickly shunned by the Digital shooting counterparts.

I enjoyed the day with my K1000, Exakta Varex, Signet 35, and Rolleicord V.  I used Chrome (Reversal) B&W and C-41 films for the walk, and am very happy with the results so far.

Although I was really looking forward to the chance at using my 4x5 view camera, I never brought it along as I should have.

I truly did enjoy the walk, until it ended with my car getting towed and having to track it down to the impound yard. Grr...

That still didn't deter me from really liking the photos from the walk, especially the shot of a gorgeous Weeping Willow tree.  What a beautiful tree it is.  The way the branches cascade down reminds me of a graceful waterfall.


Willow Falls
"Willow Falls" -  Pentax K-1000 35mm SLR
SMC 50mm ƒ/2 - Ilford FP4+ 125 (exp. 1999)
HC-110 Dil. M

No comments:

Post a Comment