Saturday, September 22, 2012

Last Christmas....

An older photo, and one I never took. 
Last Christmas, as a fun little photoshoot, I decided to pick up a Santa Claus outfit, and have a "visit" with my two boys. 
Nikolas was so excited that Santa came and visited him that I swear he was going to pee his pants!  Noah, well, he did what most little children do around the bearded fat man.  He screamed and cried!  Oh it was a sight to behold, and funny as heck, but I still managed to get a photo of him as happy as can be.
Although it was shot on a Dreaded Digital camera (not really dreaded at all) it did make for an excellent choice of camera, since kids are fickle, and I might very well have missed a great photo like this.
 
Next time I have to make sure that Donna knows how to use a proper film camera for these photos.  And hopefully Noah will be in much better and happier spirits to see the Jolly Ol' Fat man!
 
Cheers to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment