Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's All In The Wrist

Sepia Plate
Calotype - Canon Powershot SX-120 P&S Digital Camera
Toned in CS5 w/Exposure 4
Although it is not exactly shot on film, this is part of a series of Film Portraits that I was doing on location with my Portable Studio setup.  I decided to try using a Canon Powershot SX120 Digital P&S Camera, although it is closer to a bridge camera, that has an on-camera flash which can be used to trigger a secondary flash, such as my Blazzeo 180W/s Strobe. 
The reason for the Sepia Toned Plate image is that she was wearing a very classical costume, and it just felt right.
A fantastic model who just struck pose after pose after pose without much in the way of guidance, except if she stepped too far right or left and I had to redirect back in front of the screen.

Just brilliant!  Looking forward to working with her again..
Expect to see the film-shots uploaded in the near future, as I get them developed and scanned.

Until next time, remember to visit out friends at the Film Photography Project and tell Michael Raso that Michael Bitaxi sent you there.

As always, Keep those Shutters firing!

No comments:

Post a Comment