Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Year On Film - An Ongoing Project

Although there are many 365 (366 this year) projects out there, I have never seen a year on film project. 

Throughout the year I will be shooting with as many different films as I can, from Kodak, to Fuji, Ilford, to Lucky, and whatever else in between.  Usually my film of choice is Polypan F 50.  It's a Cinefilm, which is a thin polyester based slow-speed Panchromatic B&W film. 
Easy to use, great tonality, and seems to love any developer I have used.

I have read, but cannot actually agree, that the developing times for this film is similar to Ilford Pan F+ 50.  Although I have used them as a guideline, I find they are similar, but not quite the same. 

Whether it is shooting on 35mm, APS, Medium Format, or Large Format, I will make sure to post my successes here, as well as my Flickr Account.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Where can you even get this Polypan F 50 cinefilm from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/350533193919?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

    From this guy :)

    ReplyDelete